When you make an enquiry about holiday villa rental with VILLA SUNYATA or stay in our villa, we collect and process personal data about you. This document helps you understand what personal information we collect about you, how we collect it, what we use it for, and what rights you have regarding your personal data.
1. What information do we collect?
When submitting inquiries or registering on our site, as appropriate, we collect and store:
• Your name (first name, last name)
• E-mail address
• Mailing address
• Phone number
• Your passport details*
* Passport information is required by law if staying overnight at a villa rental or hotel, therefore we have to log this information for every visitor.
2. For what purposes do we use your personal information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• Provide our services to you
• Invite you to leave reviews
• Respond to your questions and provide related customer service
• Send you our newsletters and special offer notifications
• Comply with legal requirements and legal process, requests from public and governmental authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies
• Protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates
• Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
• Allow us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we sustain
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be not be stored on our servers.
To give you the best browsing experience, the cookie settings on this website are set to allow all cookies. If you continue without changing these settings you are consenting to this setting but may change your Cookie Settings at any time by clicking the Cookie Settings link at the bottom of the webpage.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Third party links
You should be aware that other Internet sites to which you link to from this website may contain privacy provisions that differ from the provisions of our Privacy Statement. VILLA SUNYATA is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. We encourage website users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
7. Right to access or be forgotten
In accordance with the GDPR, site visitors have the right to access their data or "be forgotten" (to be permanently deleted from our databases).
Right to access
Please send your request to:
After submitting your request you will receive a notification confirming the start of the process. You'll receive your customer's data file within 48 hours of submitting the request.
Right to be forgotten
Please send your request to:
After submitting a delete request you will receive a notification confirming the start of the process. Your customer's data will be deleted within 48 hours of submitting the request.
8. Declining Email
VILLA SUNYATA provides customers with a means to decline receiving e-mail. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving e-mail from by following the opt-out instructions included at the bottom of all e-mail and informing us of your preference.
Last modified: 25th May, 2018
10. Customer Information
6/12 Kata Noi Road
11. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our General Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the rentals of our villa at